News and Articles
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
With a little planning and a few LibreOffice tricks, you can create one document that contains text customized for various end users.
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
The KaOS Live distro implements new KDE features faster than anyone else, so it is an excellent model for illustrating the state of the KDE desktop environment.
Fedora 22 and Manjaro Linux
Columnist Charly likes to keep system-critical daemons on two or more servers. If one of the servers fails, the idea is that the service can be started on the other and will be available at the same IP address – a scenario that works with or without the Pacemaker heartbeat.
- Maker Faire Trondheim 28 Aug - 29 Aug
- Python Unconference 4 Sep - 6 Sep
- InterDrone 9 Sep - 11 Sep
- 13. Kieler Open-Source- und Linux-Tage 18 Sep - 19 Sep
- DrupalCon Europe 21 Sep - 25 Sep
- HostingCon EU 22 Sep - 23 Sep
- Maker Faire New York 26 Sep - 27 Sep
- World Maker Faire New York 26 Sep - 27 Sep
- LinuxCon Europe 5 Oct - 7 Oct
- Embedded Linux Conference Europe 5 Oct - 7 Oct