News and Articles
According to a report, many potential victims of the Heartbleed attack have patched their systems, but few have cleaned up the crime scene to protect themselves from the effects of a previous intrusion.
DARPA and NICTA release the code for the ultra-secure microkernel system used in aerial drones.
Should you trust an online service to store your online passwords?
New B+ board lets you build cool things without the complication of a powered USB hub.
Redmond rushes in to root out alleged malware haven.
New initiative will bring futuristic virtual reality effects to the web surfing experience.
Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
Updates on technologies, trends, and tools
- GNU Hackers' Meeting 2014 15 Aug - 17 Aug
- Linux Security Summit 2014 18 Aug - 19 Aug
- USENIX Security '14 20 Aug - 22 Aug
- CloudOpen North America 2014 20 Aug - 22 Aug
- LinuxCon North America 2014 20 Aug - 22 Aug
- DebConf14 23 Aug - 31 Aug
- Internet of Things Conference 1 Sep - 3 Sep
- Swiss Perl Workshop 2014 5 Sep - 6 Sep
- Akademy 2014 6 Sep - 12 Sep
- Fossetcon 11 Sep - 13 Sep