News and Articles
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
Updates on Technologies, Trends, and Tools
Encrypted backup is easier than ever with MCrypt and the Amazon Web Service's S3cmd utility.
- Pentaho Community Meeting Deutschland 5 Feb
- SPTechCon 8 Feb - 11 Feb
- International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy 9 Feb - 11 Feb
- Linaro Connect Hong Kong 2015 9 Feb - 13 Feb
- FAST '15 16 Feb - 19 Feb
- SCALE 13x 19 Feb - 22 Feb
- Wearables TechCon 9 Mar - 11 Mar
- Cloud Expo Europe 11 Mar - 12 Mar
- SREcon15 16 Mar - 17 Mar
- CeBIT 2015 16 Mar - 20 Mar