Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Open Circuits Linuxstamp Boards for Tiny Computers
- Vyatta Linux Router Competes with Cisco
- New Linux Data Recovery Tool Available
- LXDE Project Offers Lightweight Gnome Alternative
- PostPath: Open Source Mail Interoperability with Exchange
- FireFly Mobile Dev Board Offers Atom Z530
- Xirrus WiFi Monitor for Linux
- RocketRAID Controller Aimed at Linux-Based Workstations
- Nvidia 177.67 Display Driver Updated
Buy this article as PDF
3ROS attack tool lowers the technical bar so anyone can be an intruder.
Mozilla's latest browser offers powerful new privacy feature
If attackers are on your system, saving your passwords in a password vault is no protection.
Faulty hash algorithm persists, despite efforts by experts to raise awareness.
Powerful man-in-the-middle attack is now targeting online shopping.
Another high-profile coder says the kernel team needs a kinder, gentler culture.
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm