Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Open Circuits Linuxstamp Boards for Tiny Computers
- Vyatta Linux Router Competes with Cisco
- New Linux Data Recovery Tool Available
- LXDE Project Offers Lightweight Gnome Alternative
- PostPath: Open Source Mail Interoperability with Exchange
- FireFly Mobile Dev Board Offers Atom Z530
- Xirrus WiFi Monitor for Linux
- RocketRAID Controller Aimed at Linux-Based Workstations
- Nvidia 177.67 Display Driver Updated
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
The Linux New Media Awards have honored the most significant products, projects, people, and organizations for open source/Linux every year since 2000.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
New LTS version offers many refinements for the Cinnamon and Mate desktops and significant improvement under the hood.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives