Using the Nintendo Wiimote with Linux
These examples just scratch the surface of the possible uses for the Wiimote on Linux. Because the controls don't exactly lend themselves to fine motor skills, Wiimote is less than perfect for playing Neverball and other games that need highly precise movements. To find other programs you can control with your Wiimote, check out the CWiid site .
- CWiid: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/
- WiiLi: http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Main_Page
- WiiBrew: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
- WiiPDF: http://michael.stapelberg.de/wiipdf.en
- Controlling MythTV with a Wiimote: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Controlling_MythTV_using_a_Wii_remote
- More tools for Wiimote: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/wiki/ProgramsUsingCWiid
Buy this article as PDF
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.
The new release features improvements across the board, from performance to security.
Two out of three of the new members are women.
More than 5,000 people attended the event.
Linux Magazine will include the best of both magazines.