Using the Nintendo Wiimote with Linux
These examples just scratch the surface of the possible uses for the Wiimote on Linux. Because the controls don't exactly lend themselves to fine motor skills, Wiimote is less than perfect for playing Neverball and other games that need highly precise movements. To find other programs you can control with your Wiimote, check out the CWiid site .
- CWiid: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/
- WiiLi: http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Main_Page
- WiiBrew: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
- WiiPDF: http://michael.stapelberg.de/wiipdf.en
- Controlling MythTV with a Wiimote: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Controlling_MythTV_using_a_Wii_remote
- More tools for Wiimote: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/wiki/ProgramsUsingCWiid
Buy this article as PDF
VMware bids for a stake in the container industry with a bold effort to integrate containers with its classic virtualization system.
3ROS attack tool lowers the technical bar so anyone can be an intruder.
Mozilla's latest browser offers powerful new privacy feature
If attackers are on your system, saving your passwords in a password vault is no protection.
Faulty hash algorithm persists, despite efforts by experts to raise awareness.
Powerful man-in-the-middle attack is now targeting online shopping.
Another high-profile coder says the kernel team needs a kinder, gentler culture.
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm