Using the Nintendo Wiimote with Linux
These examples just scratch the surface of the possible uses for the Wiimote on Linux. Because the controls don't exactly lend themselves to fine motor skills, Wiimote is less than perfect for playing Neverball and other games that need highly precise movements. To find other programs you can control with your Wiimote, check out the CWiid site .
- CWiid: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/
- WiiLi: http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Main_Page
- WiiBrew: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
- WiiPDF: http://michael.stapelberg.de/wiipdf.en
- Controlling MythTV with a Wiimote: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Controlling_MythTV_using_a_Wii_remote
- More tools for Wiimote: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/wiki/ProgramsUsingCWiid
Buy this article as PDF
New release marks the arrival of AMD’s unified driver strategy.
A new study by IDC charts big changes in the big hardware market.
Azure CTO says Redmond has already considered the unthinkable.
Lead developer quells rumors that the Debian version is slated for center stage.
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
Malware could pass data and commands between disconnected computers without leaving a trace on the network.
New rules emphasize collegiality in coding.
Upstart lands in the dust bin as a new era begins for Linux.
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?