Small scale DNS and DHCP with Dnsmasq
Dnsmasq keeps to functions that make sense on a small local network with Internet access. It works reliably – once configured you will quickly forget that it is running. The configuration is simple and easy to follow.
- Dnsmasq in OpenWrt: http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/dnsmasq
- Dnsmasq as a DHCP server: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/DNSMasq_as_DHCP_server
- Debian on the Asus WL-500g Deluxe: http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe
- Dnsmasq in Debian: http:///usr/share/doc/dnsmasq/README.Debian
- OpenDNS: http://www.opendns.com/
Buy this article as PDF
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.