- Linux Powers PureWave WiMAX Base Stations
- TI Mobile Development Platform Supports Linux
- GroundWork Announces GroundWork Monitor 5.3
- Linutop Linux PC 2.4
- BitDefender Offers Improved Malware Protection
- New Seagate Hard Drives
- Xandros Netbook Edition Ports to ARM
- HP ProCurve Open Network Ecosystem Launches
Buy this article as PDF
Kernel king admits his tone has alienated volunteers, but says the demands of the process require directness.
New flaw in an old encryption scheme leaves the experts scrambling to disable SSL 3
Lennart Poettering wants to change the way Linux developers talk to each other.
Enterprise giant frees itself from ink and home PCs (and visa versa).
Mozilla’s product think tank sinks silently into history.
TODO group will focus on open source tools in large-scale environments.
New tool will look like GParted but support a wider range of storage technologies.
New public key pinning feature will help prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.
Carnegie Mellon researchers say 3 million pages could fall down the phishing hole in the next year.
The US government rolls new best-practice rules for protecting SSH.