We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Linux Now Operates on HRP-4C Robot
- Gnome Adds Native Exchange Support
- Jaiku is now JaikuEngine
- AMD Display Library for Linux
- Tin Hat Provides Physical PC Security
- VIA Releases In-Vehicle Platform
- Marvell Plug Computer Runs Linux
- GE Fanuc's Linux-Based PCI Express Cards
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
The Linux New Media Awards have honored the most significant products, projects, people, and organizations for open source/Linux every year since 2000.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
New LTS version offers many refinements for the Cinnamon and Mate desktops and significant improvement under the hood.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives