We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates
Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job.
- Arkeia Announces Network Backup 8.0
- Fish Takes the Fear out of the Command Line
- XO Laptop Gen 1.5 Being Developed
- Nettop Shuttle X270V Comes with openSUSE
- Moxa’s Industrial Automation
- Envizions’ Linux Gaming Console
- Ubuntu-Based eBox Server
- Palm Pre Running Open Source
- Alcatel-Lucent’s Embedded Linux Network Switches
- Dual-Mode Wi-Fi and HSPA Huawei Netbooks
Buy this article as PDF
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
Popular desktop environment continues the Gnome 2 legacy – with new support for the Gnome 3 toolkit.
The Obama White House has issued a memorandum telling all US government agencies they must use HTTPS for all websites and web communication.
New program will dial up security for the Firefox browser.
Red Hat's community distro embraces the cloud.