Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- BarracudaDrive 4.2 for Debian
- Seagate Introduces NAS Storage Solution
- nVidia Releases 190.16 Linux Beta Driver
- Qt GUI Framework Runs on Wind River VxWorks
- Protect Your Network with Untangle Network Gateway
- Bordeaux for OpenSolaris 1.8.2 Now Available
- Linux Server-Based Virtual Desktop
- Eclipse Version 4.0.9 Development Environment Released
- Open-Xchange Touts Improvements in Contact List Management
Buy this article as PDF
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
Malware could pass data and commands between disconnected computers without leaving a trace on the network.
New rules emphasize collegiality in coding.
Upstart lands in the dust bin as a new era begins for Linux.
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.