Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- BarracudaDrive 4.2 for Debian
- Seagate Introduces NAS Storage Solution
- nVidia Releases 190.16 Linux Beta Driver
- Qt GUI Framework Runs on Wind River VxWorks
- Protect Your Network with Untangle Network Gateway
- Bordeaux for OpenSolaris 1.8.2 Now Available
- Linux Server-Based Virtual Desktop
- Eclipse Version 4.0.9 Development Environment Released
- Open-Xchange Touts Improvements in Contact List Management
Buy this article as PDF
New tool will look like GParted but support a wider range of storage technologies.
New public key pinning feature will help prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.
Carnegie Mellon researchers say 3 million pages could fall down the phishing hole in the next year.
The US government rolls new best-practice rules for protecting SSH.
Klaus Knopper announces the latest version of his iconic Live Linux system.
All websites that use these popular CMS tools could be vulnerable to denial of service attacks if users don't install the updates.
According to a report, many potential victims of the Heartbleed attack have patched their systems, but few have cleaned up the crime scene to protect themselves from the effects of a previous intrusion.
DARPA and NICTA release the code for the ultra-secure microkernel system used in aerial drones.
Should you trust an online service to store your online passwords?
New B+ board lets you build cool things without the complication of a powered USB hub.