- Doing Linux Backups Right: Time Drive 0.3
- OLPC Moves to ARMBased, Paper-Thin Netbook
- R1Soft Releases Linux Hot Copy (HCP) 3.3.1 Beta
- Elastra Expands PHP 5.1.6 Support
- CA Encryption Key Manager Runs on Linux
- Ubuntu Powers Dell’s Tiny Multimedia Powerhouse
- Skype to Open Source Its Linux Client
- Use Open Source Campware for a Free Press
- Turnkey Linux New Appliances and Amazon EC2
- Freescale Android Development Platform
- Red Hat Virtualization for Servers
Buy this article as PDF
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.