Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Build Your CSS with Construct
- Secure Data on diskGenie Portable Hard Drive
- MSI Wind Box Intel Atom Nettop Runs Linux
- Banshee 1.5.6 Media Player Is Here!
- Use eBox for Server Infrastructure Administration
- Open-Xchange Groupware with Integrated VoIP
- Adding Spring to the Tomcat Server
- Amarok 2.3.0 "Clear Light" Released
- MonoDevelop 2.2.1 Released with Improved UI
- Zend Server 5.0 PHP Web Adds Code Tracing
Buy this article as PDF
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
Popular desktop environment continues the Gnome 2 legacy – with new support for the Gnome 3 toolkit.
The Obama White House has issued a memorandum telling all US government agencies they must use HTTPS for all websites and web communication.
New program will dial up security for the Firefox browser.
Red Hat's community distro embraces the cloud.
New partnership will bring more and better CS training to US schools
Criminals offer online help over Tor network
Sophisticated malware is still present on Joomla and WordPress sites around the world.
Future versions of Ubuntu's code service will support the popular Git version control system used with Linux and other open source projects.