This month's news
UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND TOOLS
- iPhone 4
- Defensive Patent License
- Red Hat Chairman to step down in August
- Fastest super computers in the world (most run Linux)
- European Commission sets Digital Agenda
- Android 2.2
- MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks
- uTorrent 2.0
- Web 2.0 Summit lineup announced
- Peppermint Linux
- Novell announces Sun migration platform
- Sentry Power Manager 4.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 released
- Exar RHEL 5.5 In-Box support for X3100 series
- Celeros announces new line of storage platforms
Buy this article as PDF
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives
Kernel king admits his tone has alienated volunteers, but says the demands of the process require directness.
New flaw in an old encryption scheme leaves the experts scrambling to disable SSL 3
Lennart Poettering wants to change the way Linux developers talk to each other.
Enterprise giant frees itself from ink and home PCs (and visa versa).
Mozilla’s product think tank sinks silently into history.
TODO group will focus on open source tools in large-scale environments.