This month's news
UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND TOOLS
- iPhone 4
- Defensive Patent License
- Red Hat Chairman to step down in August
- Fastest super computers in the world (most run Linux)
- European Commission sets Digital Agenda
- Android 2.2
- MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks
- uTorrent 2.0
- Web 2.0 Summit lineup announced
- Peppermint Linux
- Novell announces Sun migration platform
- Sentry Power Manager 4.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 released
- Exar RHEL 5.5 In-Box support for X3100 series
- Celeros announces new line of storage platforms
Buy this article as PDF
The company is collaborating with Google and Intel to use Kubernetes as an engine for Fuel
Customers can take a free test drive of SLES for HPC on the Azure Cloud
San Francisco-based chip company announces their first fully open source chip platform.
The whole distro gets rebuilt on glibc 2.3
Ubuntu Vendor tries to solve app packaging and distribution problem across distributions.
Founder of ownCloud launches the Nextcloud project.
Will The Machine change the way future programmers think about memory?
The new Torus distributed storage system is available under an open source license on GitHub
Juries decides Google’s use of Java APIs Was Fair Use