This month's news
UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND TOOLS
- iPhone 4
- Defensive Patent License
- Red Hat Chairman to step down in August
- Fastest super computers in the world (most run Linux)
- European Commission sets Digital Agenda
- Android 2.2
- MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks
- uTorrent 2.0
- Web 2.0 Summit lineup announced
- Peppermint Linux
- Novell announces Sun migration platform
- Sentry Power Manager 4.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 released
- Exar RHEL 5.5 In-Box support for X3100 series
- Celeros announces new line of storage platforms
Buy this article as PDF
VMware bids for a stake in the container industry with a bold effort to integrate containers with its classic virtualization system.
3ROS attack tool lowers the technical bar so anyone can be an intruder.
Mozilla's latest browser offers powerful new privacy feature
If attackers are on your system, saving your passwords in a password vault is no protection.
Faulty hash algorithm persists, despite efforts by experts to raise awareness.
Powerful man-in-the-middle attack is now targeting online shopping.
Another high-profile coder says the kernel team needs a kinder, gentler culture.
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm