This month's news
UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND TOOLS
- iPhone 4
- Defensive Patent License
- Red Hat Chairman to step down in August
- Fastest super computers in the world (most run Linux)
- European Commission sets Digital Agenda
- Android 2.2
- MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks
- uTorrent 2.0
- Web 2.0 Summit lineup announced
- Peppermint Linux
- Novell announces Sun migration platform
- Sentry Power Manager 4.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 released
- Exar RHEL 5.5 In-Box support for X3100 series
- Celeros announces new line of storage platforms
Buy this article as PDF
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.