This month's news
UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND TOOLS
- iPhone 4
- Defensive Patent License
- Red Hat Chairman to step down in August
- Fastest super computers in the world (most run Linux)
- European Commission sets Digital Agenda
- Android 2.2
- MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks
- uTorrent 2.0
- Web 2.0 Summit lineup announced
- Peppermint Linux
- Novell announces Sun migration platform
- Sentry Power Manager 4.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 released
- Exar RHEL 5.5 In-Box support for X3100 series
- Celeros announces new line of storage platforms
Buy this article as PDF
Makes it easier for customers to move workloads into container-centric applications.
SUSE’s answer to container-centric operating systems.
Linux 4.9 is the biggest release in terms of number of commits.
The latest version of the official RHEL clone is here.
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.