This month's news
Updates on Technologies, Trends, and Tools
- Where you go, MeeGo
- Eclipse 4.0 SDK released
- MeeGo to become platform for Vehicle Infotainment
- Interview with Chris DiBona: The head of open source at Google talks Android, Chrome, Go, and pretty much every other project at Google.
- Rackspace Opens The Cloud
- Open source hardware defined
- Rackspace announces OpenStack
- Attack of The Little Green Robot: Tablet for India proposed; Android becomes most popular commercial OS
- Gnome 3 delayed until 2011
- Gnome census results
Buy this article as PDF
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives
Kernel king admits his tone has alienated volunteers, but says the demands of the process require directness.
New flaw in an old encryption scheme leaves the experts scrambling to disable SSL 3
Lennart Poettering wants to change the way Linux developers talk to each other.
Enterprise giant frees itself from ink and home PCs (and visa versa).
Mozilla’s product think tank sinks silently into history.
TODO group will focus on open source tools in large-scale environments.