Expert Python Programming
Chapter 10: Documenting Your ProjectBy
Best practices for designing, coding, and distributing your Python software
- Learn Python development best practices from an expert, with detailed coverage of naming and coding conventions
- Apply object-oriented principles, design patterns, and advanced syntax tricks
- Manage your code with distributed version control
- Profile and optimize your code
- Proactive test-driven development and continuous integration
For more information, visit: http://www.packtpub.com/expert-python-programming/book
New release comes with better semantic search and improvements to Kontact.
Annual code quality report shows FOSS is more secure at all project size levels.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced an even smaller version of the tiny computer that will fit into a DIMM slot.
A new class of problems lets a malicious app pre-configure an invisible privilege update.
New Hack language adds static typing and other conveniences.
New crypto policy system will offer easier configuration and more uniform security.
Ubuntu founder denounces insecurity in proprietary, close-source software blobs.
Vulnerability affects many Linux web servers
The Bavarian capital shuns Microsoft, Google, and other alternatives to implement an open source groupware solution.
Phone vendor partnerships bring Mark Shuttleworth's dream of Ubuntu on a phone a step closer to reality.