Expert Python Programming
Chapter 10: Documenting Your ProjectBy
Best practices for designing, coding, and distributing your Python software
- Learn Python development best practices from an expert, with detailed coverage of naming and coding conventions
- Apply object-oriented principles, design patterns, and advanced syntax tricks
- Manage your code with distributed version control
- Profile and optimize your code
- Proactive test-driven development and continuous integration
For more information, visit: http://www.packtpub.com/expert-python-programming/book
Longtime litigator revives an ancient suit against IBM alleging Linux infringes on Unix copyrights.
Specialty distro keeps the focus on advanced learning.
The openSUSE Conference will be held July 18-22, 2013, at the Olympic Museum in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Security breached at home sites of the CMS project.
Lead Java developer vows policy changes and more attention to fixing problems.
Vendor D-Wave scores big with a sale to NASA's Quantum Intelligence Lab.
Many package updates and Steam integration highlight the latest from the Mandriva-based community Linux.
Richard Stallman calls for the W3C to remain independent of vendor interests.
The new release supports nine architectures, 73 human languages, and zero non-Free components.
Fedora developers release the first alpha version of Fedora 19, known as Schrödinger’s Cat, for general testing. The final release is expected in July 2013.