Smart Developer: Issue #2 Now Shipping
Don't miss an issue of the 1st print magazine for mobile app developers!By
Dig into the first technical magazine for developers and decision makers in the mobile application development industry! Smart Developer covers development tools, reviews, and coding techniques for all major smartphone platforms, including Apple iOS, Android, MeeGo, webOS, bada, and BlackBerry.
Subscription prices for 1 year of Smart Developer (4 issues + 4 DVDs) are
- US$ 39.95 (USA) - Order now and save more than 10% off the subscription price!
- US$ 44.95 (Canada) - Order now and save more than 10% off the subscription price!
- £ 24,90 (UK) - Order now and save more than 10% off the subscription price!
- € 29,90 (Europe) - Order now and save more than 10% off the subscription price!
- US$ 49.90 (all other countries) - Order now and save more than 10% off the subscription price!
The prices for single issues of Smart Developer are
- US$ 15.99 (USA/Canada)
- £ 9,99 (UK)
- € 14,99 (Europe)
- US$ 19.99 (all other countries)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
According to a report, many potential victims of the Heartbleed attack have patched their systems, but few have cleaned up the crime scene to protect themselves from the effects of a previous intrusion.
DARPA and NICTA release the code for the ultra-secure microkernel system used in aerial drones.
Should you trust an online service to store your online passwords?
New B+ board lets you build cool things without the complication of a powered USB hub.
Redmond rushes in to root out alleged malware haven.
New initiative will bring futuristic virtual reality effects to the web surfing experience.
Dyreza malware launches a man-in-the-middle attack that compromises SSL.
New cloud combines worldwide access with local attention to data security.
A first cousin of the recent Heartbleed attack affects EAP-based wireless and peer-to-peer authentication.
FOSS community acts to protect freedom of choice for laptop devices.