Using the Nintendo Wiimote with Linux
These examples just scratch the surface of the possible uses for the Wiimote on Linux. Because the controls don't exactly lend themselves to fine motor skills, Wiimote is less than perfect for playing Neverball and other games that need highly precise movements. To find other programs you can control with your Wiimote, check out the CWiid site .
- CWiid: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/
- WiiLi: http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Main_Page
- WiiBrew: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page
- WiiPDF: http://michael.stapelberg.de/wiipdf.en
- Controlling MythTV with a Wiimote: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Controlling_MythTV_using_a_Wii_remote
- More tools for Wiimote: http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/wiki/ProgramsUsingCWiid
Buy this article as PDF
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.