Getting started with Google Web Toolkit
- Google Web Toolkit: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/
- GWT download: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html
- Gwt-fx (basic animation for GWT): http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/
- GWT Ext JS (application framework for GWT): http://extjs.com/products/gxt/
- GWT on Rails: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-on-rails/
Buy this article as PDF
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.