Getting started with Google Web Toolkit
- Google Web Toolkit: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/
- GWT download: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html
- Gwt-fx (basic animation for GWT): http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/
- GWT Ext JS (application framework for GWT): http://extjs.com/products/gxt/
- GWT on Rails: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-on-rails/
Richard Stallman calls for the W3C to remain independent of vendor interests.
The new release supports nine architectures, 73 human languages, and zero non-Free components.
Fedora developers release the first alpha version of Fedora 19, known as Schrödinger’s Cat, for general testing. The final release is expected in July 2013.
ack is a grep-like, command-line tool that has been optimized for programmers to search large trees of source code.
New features in SUSE Studio 1.3 include enhanced cloud integration, VM platform support, and lifecycle management.
The Linux Foundation recently announced that the Xen Project is becoming a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.
Open source version of LiveCode is now available for developing apps, games, and utilities for all major platforms.
OpenDaylight is an open source software-defined networking project committed to furthering adoption of SDN and accelerating innovation in a vendor-neutral and open environment.
The new Gnome release includes privacy and sharing settings, allowing more user control over access to personal information.
Mozilla is collaborating with Samsung on a new web browser engine called Servo.