Small scale DNS and DHCP with Dnsmasq
Dnsmasq keeps to functions that make sense on a small local network with Internet access. It works reliably – once configured you will quickly forget that it is running. The configuration is simple and easy to follow.
- Dnsmasq in OpenWrt: http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/dnsmasq
- Dnsmasq as a DHCP server: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/DNSMasq_as_DHCP_server
- Debian on the Asus WL-500g Deluxe: http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe
- Dnsmasq in Debian: http:///usr/share/doc/dnsmasq/README.Debian
- OpenDNS: http://www.opendns.com/
Buy this article as PDF
Popular open source encryption tool is vulnerable to attack
New “Yakkety Yak” edition emphasizes cloud and servers
Google finally enters the phone hardware business.
Innovative system adds a hard drive and Ubuntu Core to the RPi for an IoT hub.
Linux is two weeks younger than we thought!
The Apache Software Foundation considers retiring OpenOffice
Adobe won’t kill the plugin in 2017
Linux Foundation's big event celebrates the 25th anniversary of Linux
Linux has evolved from “won’t be a professional” project to one of the most professional software projects in the history of computers.