Small scale DNS and DHCP with Dnsmasq
Dnsmasq keeps to functions that make sense on a small local network with Internet access. It works reliably – once configured you will quickly forget that it is running. The configuration is simple and easy to follow.
- Dnsmasq in OpenWrt: http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/dnsmasq
- Dnsmasq as a DHCP server: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/DNSMasq_as_DHCP_server
- Debian on the Asus WL-500g Deluxe: http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe
- Dnsmasq in Debian: http:///usr/share/doc/dnsmasq/README.Debian
- OpenDNS: http://www.opendns.com/
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives