We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Linux Now Operates on HRP-4C Robot
- Gnome Adds Native Exchange Support
- Jaiku is now JaikuEngine
- AMD Display Library for Linux
- Tin Hat Provides Physical PC Security
- VIA Releases In-Vehicle Platform
- Marvell Plug Computer Runs Linux
- GE Fanuc's Linux-Based PCI Express Cards
Buy this article as PDF
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.