Getting started with Google Web Toolkit
- Google Web Toolkit: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/
- GWT download: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html
- Gwt-fx (basic animation for GWT): http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/
- GWT Ext JS (application framework for GWT): http://extjs.com/products/gxt/
- GWT on Rails: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-on-rails/
New release comes with better semantic search and improvements to Kontact.
Annual code quality report shows FOSS is more secure at all project size levels.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced an even smaller version of the tiny computer that will fit into a DIMM slot.
A new class of problems lets a malicious app pre-configure an invisible privilege update.
New Hack language adds static typing and other conveniences.
New crypto policy system will offer easier configuration and more uniform security.
Ubuntu founder denounces insecurity in proprietary, close-source software blobs.
Vulnerability affects many Linux web servers
The Bavarian capital shuns Microsoft, Google, and other alternatives to implement an open source groupware solution.
Phone vendor partnerships bring Mark Shuttleworth's dream of Ubuntu on a phone a step closer to reality.