Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- 802.11n WiFi Routers Use Linux
- Mamut Offers Cloud-Based ERP Services
- ITTIA DB SQL Provides Combined Memory and Disk
- Game Editor Goes Open Source
- Green “ecoSoftware” Monitors Energy Use
- Linux In On Record-Breaking Computation
- Humanoid Robot Runs Linux on Intel Atom
- Wireless Portable Power?
- SheevaPlug Development Kit Available in UK
- Zend Unleashes PHP for the Cloud
Buy this article as PDF
Makes it easier for customers to move workloads into container-centric applications.
SUSE’s answer to container-centric operating systems.
Linux 4.9 is the biggest release in terms of number of commits.
The latest version of the official RHEL clone is here.
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.