Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- 802.11n WiFi Routers Use Linux
- Mamut Offers Cloud-Based ERP Services
- ITTIA DB SQL Provides Combined Memory and Disk
- Game Editor Goes Open Source
- Green “ecoSoftware” Monitors Energy Use
- Linux In On Record-Breaking Computation
- Humanoid Robot Runs Linux on Intel Atom
- Wireless Portable Power?
- SheevaPlug Development Kit Available in UK
- Zend Unleashes PHP for the Cloud
Buy this article as PDF
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems
Attackers can compromise an Android phone just by sending a text message
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.