Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- 802.11n WiFi Routers Use Linux
- Mamut Offers Cloud-Based ERP Services
- ITTIA DB SQL Provides Combined Memory and Disk
- Game Editor Goes Open Source
- Green “ecoSoftware” Monitors Energy Use
- Linux In On Record-Breaking Computation
- Humanoid Robot Runs Linux on Intel Atom
- Wireless Portable Power?
- SheevaPlug Development Kit Available in UK
- Zend Unleashes PHP for the Cloud
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives