- Doing Linux Backups Right: Time Drive 0.3
- OLPC Moves to ARMBased, Paper-Thin Netbook
- R1Soft Releases Linux Hot Copy (HCP) 3.3.1 Beta
- Elastra Expands PHP 5.1.6 Support
- CA Encryption Key Manager Runs on Linux
- Ubuntu Powers Dell’s Tiny Multimedia Powerhouse
- Skype to Open Source Its Linux Client
- Use Open Source Campware for a Free Press
- Turnkey Linux New Appliances and Amazon EC2
- Freescale Android Development Platform
- Red Hat Virtualization for Servers
Buy this article as PDF
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.
Four-inch-long computer on a stick lets you boot a full Linux system from any HDMI display device.
New statute would require companies to report break-ins to consumers.
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.