Using the Raspberry Pi as a gateway proxy
Onion Pi gives users an option for operating a transparent gateway server and anonymizing the main identification feature: the IP address. Annoying configuration of individual client applications is thus a thing of the past. Unlike a locally operated Tor proxy, this setup anonymizes more than the data stream of just a few applications and extends it to all your Internet traffic.
- Onion Pi: http://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi
- Amazon's 1Button App: http://threatpost.com/amazon-1button-browser-add-on-leaks-data-in-plain-text
- Chaos Computer Club: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Computer_Club
- Raspbian: http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads
- Netfilter/iptables project: http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/
- Are you using Tor? https://check.torproject.org
Buy this article as PDF
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
Malware could pass data and commands between disconnected computers without leaving a trace on the network.
New rules emphasize collegiality in coding.
Upstart lands in the dust bin as a new era begins for Linux.
HP's annual Cyber Risk report offers a bleak look at the state of IT.
But what do the big numbers really mean?
.NET Core execution engine is the basis for cross-platform .NET implementations.
The Xnote trojan hides itself on the target system and will launch a variety of attacks on command.
Spammers go low-volume, and 90% of IE browsers are unpatched.
Adobe scrambles to release patches for vulnerable Flash Player.