Using the Raspberry Pi as a gateway proxy
Onion Pi gives users an option for operating a transparent gateway server and anonymizing the main identification feature: the IP address. Annoying configuration of individual client applications is thus a thing of the past. Unlike a locally operated Tor proxy, this setup anonymizes more than the data stream of just a few applications and extends it to all your Internet traffic.
- Onion Pi: http://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi
- Amazon's 1Button App: http://threatpost.com/amazon-1button-browser-add-on-leaks-data-in-plain-text
- Chaos Computer Club: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Computer_Club
- Raspbian: http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads
- Netfilter/iptables project: http://www.netfilter.org/projects/iptables/
- Are you using Tor? https://check.torproject.org
Buy this article as PDF
New partnership will bring more and better CS training to US schools
Criminals offer online help over Tor network
Sophisticated malware is still present on Joomla and WordPress sites around the world.
Future versions of Ubuntu's code service will support the popular Git version control system used with Linux and other open source projects.
New release marks the arrival of AMD’s unified driver strategy.
A new study by IDC charts big changes in the big hardware market.
Azure CTO says Redmond has already considered the unthinkable.
Lead developer quells rumors that the Debian version is slated for center stage.
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
Malware could pass data and commands between disconnected computers without leaving a trace on the network.