Launching programs and actions with Gnome Do
New plugins are released almost daily. Gnome Do 0.5 provides a community plugin category with plugins from a variety of contributors. New community contributions include Skype, Twitter, Flickr, and Google Calendar plugins, as well as a "WindowManager" plugin that lets you arrange windows on your desktop. Developers who enjoy working with Mono can also refer to the detailed documentation to help them implement their own ideas .
- Gnome Do: http://do.davebsd.com/
- Quicksilver: http://docs.blacktree.com/quicksilver/what_is_quicksilver
- Installation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Installation
- Gnome Do plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Plugins
- Developing plugins: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/BuildingPlugins
Buy this article as PDF
New partnership will bring more and better CS training to US schools
Criminals offer online help over Tor network
Sophisticated malware is still present on Joomla and WordPress sites around the world.
New release marks the arrival of AMD’s unified driver strategy.
A new study by IDC charts big changes in the big hardware market.
Azure CTO says Redmond has already considered the unthinkable.
Lead developer quells rumors that the Debian version is slated for center stage.
MSBuild is now just another GitHub project as Redmond continues its path to the light.
Malware could pass data and commands between disconnected computers without leaving a trace on the network.