Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Open Circuits Linuxstamp Boards for Tiny Computers
- Vyatta Linux Router Competes with Cisco
- New Linux Data Recovery Tool Available
- LXDE Project Offers Lightweight Gnome Alternative
- PostPath: Open Source Mail Interoperability with Exchange
- FireFly Mobile Dev Board Offers Atom Z530
- Xirrus WiFi Monitor for Linux
- RocketRAID Controller Aimed at Linux-Based Workstations
- Nvidia 177.67 Display Driver Updated
Buy this article as PDF
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.
The new release features improvements across the board, from performance to security.
Two out of three of the new members are women.
More than 5,000 people attended the event.
Linux Magazine will include the best of both magazines.