We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Linux Now Operates on HRP-4C Robot
- Gnome Adds Native Exchange Support
- Jaiku is now JaikuEngine
- AMD Display Library for Linux
- Tin Hat Provides Physical PC Security
- VIA Releases In-Vehicle Platform
- Marvell Plug Computer Runs Linux
- GE Fanuc's Linux-Based PCI Express Cards
Buy this article as PDF
Linux Foundation's big event celebrates the 25th anniversary of Linux
Linux has evolved from a “won’t be a professional” project to one of the most professional software projects in the history of computers.
Competitors get in the game with RHEL without Red Hat
Security researchers have already notified Microsoft; some fixes are available
The company is collaborating with Google and Intel to use Kubernetes as an engine for Fuel
Customers can take a free test drive of SLES for HPC on the Azure Cloud
San Francisco-based chip company announces their first fully open source chip platform.
The whole distro gets rebuilt on glibc 2.3
Ubuntu Vendor tries to solve app packaging and distribution problem across distributions.