We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Linux Now Operates on HRP-4C Robot
- Gnome Adds Native Exchange Support
- Jaiku is now JaikuEngine
- AMD Display Library for Linux
- Tin Hat Provides Physical PC Security
- VIA Releases In-Vehicle Platform
- Marvell Plug Computer Runs Linux
- GE Fanuc's Linux-Based PCI Express Cards
Buy this article as PDF
VMware bids for a stake in the container industry with a bold effort to integrate containers with its classic virtualization system.
3ROS attack tool lowers the technical bar so anyone can be an intruder.
Mozilla's latest browser offers powerful new privacy feature
If attackers are on your system, saving your passwords in a password vault is no protection.
Faulty hash algorithm persists, despite efforts by experts to raise awareness.
Powerful man-in-the-middle attack is now targeting online shopping.
Another high-profile coder says the kernel team needs a kinder, gentler culture.
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm