• The Linux Foundation welcomes four new members
• Gnome 3.4 released
• News Bites
• Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel 2
• Vector Linux 7.0 Light
• Linux 3.3
• XBMC 11.0
• Metal-as-a-service provisioning tool
• Knoppix 7.0 with kernel 3.2.4
• SUSE milestones
• MythTV 0.25 out
• Android emulator improved
• Qt 5 Alpha source only release
Buy this article as PDF
The bug was introduced back in 2009 and has been lurking around all this time.
The new release deprecates the sshd_config UsePrivilegeSeparation option.
Lives on as a community project
Five new systems join Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition that come with Ubuntu pre-installed.
The Skype Linux client now has almost the same capabilities that it enjoys on other platforms.
At CeBIT 2017, OpenStack Day will offer a wide range of lectures and discussions.
A major setback for the Linux desktop.
Improved support for GPU in virtualization.
News site for the openSUSE community falls victim to a Wordpress exploit.
The source code is available online.