Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- BarracudaDrive 4.2 for Debian
- Seagate Introduces NAS Storage Solution
- nVidia Releases 190.16 Linux Beta Driver
- Qt GUI Framework Runs on Wind River VxWorks
- Protect Your Network with Untangle Network Gateway
- Bordeaux for OpenSolaris 1.8.2 Now Available
- Linux Server-Based Virtual Desktop
- Eclipse Version 4.0.9 Development Environment Released
- Open-Xchange Touts Improvements in Contact List Management
Buy this article as PDF
PC vendor will pre-install Ubuntu on portables in India.
More embarrassment for Adobe's embattled multimedia tool
Mozilla’s script blocker add-on could be putting malware sites on the whitelist.
The Internet community officially banishes the notoriously unsafe Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
Popular desktop environment continues the Gnome 2 legacy – with new support for the Gnome 3 toolkit.
The Obama White House has issued a memorandum telling all US government agencies they must use HTTPS for all websites and web communication.
New program will dial up security for the Firefox browser.
Red Hat's community distro embraces the cloud.
New partnership will bring more and better CS training to US schools
Criminals offer online help over Tor network