Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job. We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates.
- Build Your CSS with Construct
- Secure Data on diskGenie Portable Hard Drive
- MSI Wind Box Intel Atom Nettop Runs Linux
- Banshee 1.5.6 Media Player Is Here!
- Use eBox for Server Infrastructure Administration
- Open-Xchange Groupware with Integrated VoIP
- Adding Spring to the Tomcat Server
- Amarok 2.3.0 "Clear Light" Released
- MonoDevelop 2.2.1 Released with Improved UI
- Zend Server 5.0 PHP Web Adds Code Tracing
Buy this article as PDF
Makes it easier for customers to move workloads into container-centric applications.
SUSE’s answer to container-centric operating systems.
Linux 4.9 is the biggest release in terms of number of commits.
The latest version of the official RHEL clone is here.
New release targets Linux professionals.
The Fedora project adds Wayland and Gnome 3.22
CeBIT 2017: Open Source Forum Call for Papers
Long-time Linux antagonist joins the revolution.
Major bug affects Debian/Ubuntu distributions.
Canonical releases the minimal edition for embedded devices, Internet of Things, and cloud deployments.