We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates
Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job.
- Arkeia Announces Network Backup 8.0
- Fish Takes the Fear out of the Command Line
- XO Laptop Gen 1.5 Being Developed
- Nettop Shuttle X270V Comes with openSUSE
- Moxa’s Industrial Automation
- Envizions’ Linux Gaming Console
- Ubuntu-Based eBox Server
- Palm Pre Running Open Source
- Alcatel-Lucent’s Embedded Linux Network Switches
- Dual-Mode Wi-Fi and HSPA Huawei Netbooks
Buy this article as PDF
Redmond rushes in to root out alleged malware haven.
New initiative will bring futuristic virtual reality effects to the web surfing experience.
Dyreza malware launches a man-in-the-middle attack that compromises SSL.
New cloud combines worldwide access with local attention to data security.
A first cousin of the recent Heartbleed attack affects EAP-based wireless and peer-to-peer authentication.
FOSS community acts to protect freedom of choice for laptop devices.
Quintessential open source browser shores up its market share with a step toward the proprietary dark side.
Authorities in 16 countries take action against users of the imfamous BlackShades malware tool.
New tool supports encrypted communication over Ham radio.
The Electronic Freedom Foundation takes on the spy economy with new Privacy Badger extension.