We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates
Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job.
- Arkeia Announces Network Backup 8.0
- Fish Takes the Fear out of the Command Line
- XO Laptop Gen 1.5 Being Developed
- Nettop Shuttle X270V Comes with openSUSE
- Moxa’s Industrial Automation
- Envizions’ Linux Gaming Console
- Ubuntu-Based eBox Server
- Palm Pre Running Open Source
- Alcatel-Lucent’s Embedded Linux Network Switches
- Dual-Mode Wi-Fi and HSPA Huawei Netbooks
Buy this article as PDF
Weird data transfer technique avoids all standard security measures.
FIDO alliance declares the beginning of the end for old-style login authentication.
The Linux New Media Awards have honored the most significant products, projects, people, and organizations for open source/Linux every year since 2000.
Legendary Uber-distro splits over the systemd controversy.
New LTS version offers many refinements for the Cinnamon and Mate desktops and significant improvement under the hood.
One of CeBIT’s most successful forums returns in 2015.
A new study says it is possible to unmask 81% of TOR users.
Redmond joins the revolution by turning the .NET Core Runtime into a GitHub project.
Users only had 7 hours to update before the intrusions started.
It's official: The new web arrives