We thought you might be interested in the following new products and updates
Professional users are always searching for an edge. Whether you work with Linux as a webmaster, programmer, system administrator, or security consultant, you know the best solution depends on finding the right tool for the job.
- Arkeia Announces Network Backup 8.0
- Fish Takes the Fear out of the Command Line
- XO Laptop Gen 1.5 Being Developed
- Nettop Shuttle X270V Comes with openSUSE
- Moxa’s Industrial Automation
- Envizions’ Linux Gaming Console
- Ubuntu-Based eBox Server
- Palm Pre Running Open Source
- Alcatel-Lucent’s Embedded Linux Network Switches
- Dual-Mode Wi-Fi and HSPA Huawei Netbooks
Buy this article as PDF
Powerful man-in-the-middle attack is now targeting online shopping.
Another high-profile coder says the kernel team needs a kinder, gentler culture.
Bug database has a bug of its own that could allow an intruder to create an unauthorized account.
Report focuses federal resources on achieving universal Internet access.
Leading browser makers say “no” to porous encryption algorithm
Report from the X-Force group says attackers are using TOR to hide their crimes
Future Firefox extensions will be compatible with Chrome.
Better read this if you bought your computer before 2011
Users should upgrade to the new version as soon as possible
Xen project announces a privilege escalation problem for Qemu host systems