- Via Artigo A2000 Mini-Server Runs Linux
- HSPA for "Theft-Proof" Laptops
- Linux Devices in the "Arms" of Multimedia "Octopus"
- Mini-Linux PC Offers GPS and GPRS
- Intel's Atom Uses Linux
- Bordeaux Technology Group Releases Version 1.6
- Network Security Scanner OpenVAS 2.0.0 Released
- JumpBox Releases Virtual Appliances OVF Format
Buy this article as PDF
Lennart Poettering wants to change the way Linux developers talk to each other.
Enterprise giant frees itself from ink and home PCs (and visa versa).
Mozilla’s product think tank sinks silently into history.
TODO group will focus on open source tools in large-scale environments.
New tool will look like GParted but support a wider range of storage technologies.
New public key pinning feature will help prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.
Carnegie Mellon researchers say 3 million pages could fall down the phishing hole in the next year.
The US government rolls new best-practice rules for protecting SSH.
Klaus Knopper announces the latest version of his iconic Live Linux system.
All websites that use these popular CMS tools could be vulnerable to denial of service attacks if users don't install the updates.